How Chargebacks Impact Your Business
Chargebacks hurt all merchants regardless of size or financial status. Chargebacks drain your profits, eat into time that should be spent building your business, and waste resources. All of which cumulates in distracting you from growing your business.
Every dollar lost to chargeback fraud actually costs you $2.40. This means your actual loss is double what you expect. These costs add up when you consider the time, energy, resources, and lost revenue that come with every single chargeback. This is why you need to understand your chargeback ratio.
86% of the time customers will contact their bank instead of contacting you to initiate a chargeback. When customers skip you and go straight to their bank, your chargeback chargeback ratio suffers and ultimately threatens your ability to process payments. A good chargeback rate threshold is between 1% – 1.5%. The big question to ask yourself is: what is my chargeback ratio? Use our free chargeback ratio assessment tool to find out your numbers.
The operational costs of managing chargebacks are not trivial. Consider that the cost of fighting and recovering from chargebacks can cost your business between 13% – 20%. This is a cost that most merchants simply cannot ignore. Learn how we can help you reduce this financial strain and help put more money in your pocket.
Fix the Entire Chargeback Process
You can’t effectively solve chargebacks with a single point solution. The solution requires an integrated approach that focuses on preventing chargebacks on the front-end and on the back-end recovering lost profits from unavoidable chargebacks.
Prevent Chargebacks Before They Happen
Front-end protection is your first line of defense. With an immediate notification that a chargeback has been initiated you have the opportunity to act fast to resolve the case before it becomes a chargeback. Put a stop to costly chargebacks and put more money back in your pocket. When it comes to chargebacks, knowledge is power – the sooner you know the faster and better you can respond.
Recover Profits Lost To Chargebacks
Back-end protection brings chargeback protection full circle. Fighting chargebacks on the back end allows you to be even more proactive and recover profits that were lost to unwarranted chargebacks. Thanks to a powerful solution that collects the data you need to make your chargeback defense, you can recover lost revenue and protect your bottom-line. Stand up and fight for what is yours.
Solutions to Fit Your Needs
END-TO-END CHARGEBACK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
A complete end-to-end chargeback management approach is the best method in protecting your payments from start to finish. From chargeback prevention through to representment and recovery, Chargebacks.com provides comprehensive protection across the entire payments lifecycle. We’ve got your back when it comes to chargebacks.
- Patented and directly integrated process with issuers giving you the best protection possible and ensuring that you’re able to avoid and reduce false signals/false positives.
- Prompt notifications eliminate double refunding and expensive resolution and fulfillment errors. Don’t let these preventable costs impact you.
- Complete coverage for fraud and non-fraud chargebacks and all card types.
- No integration – just enter your descriptors to get started quickly and easily.
- Hassle free integration: start reclaiming revenue in days with low IT involvement and zero hassle.
- Covers all card brands and major payment methods and enables you to recover chargebacks for both card-present and card-not-present channels.
- Gain our valuable expertise into the complex details of chargebacks. We’ll guide you in when to dispute a chargeback and when not to.
- Pay for performance – we don’t get paid unless you win*. So we really want you win!
- Total protection across the entire payments lifecycle.
- Stops up to 40%* of chargebacks. Your chargeback ratio will no longer be a cause for concern.
- Reclaim up to 50% of disputes – with a win rate close to DOUBLE the industry average.
- Lower costs and reduce time spent hiring, training and maintaining internal staff.
- Cuts out communication delays giving your more time to act and reduces defects…guaranteed.